Introducing Lucid Air. With incredible horsepower and an unrivaledrange of up to 520 miles per charge, it’s like no caryou’ve ever known. All packed into an elegantly efficient design – inspired by California. Starting from $77,400 before tax credit. Electric has never looked so good. Free from the rules of traditional automotive design, Air redefines shape, proportion, and dimension of a luxury sedan – while imbuing thoughtful craftsmanship into every detail.
- 1,111 Max power
- 520 miles Official EPA range up to
- DreamDrive advanced driver assistance system
- Ultra-efficient miniaturized EV powertrain
- 34-inch, 5K Glass Cockpit display
- Over-the-air software updates
- 21-speaker Surreal Sound™ system
- Alexa-enabled voice commands
- 20 minutes approximately for 300-mile charge³
- Ultrafast 900V+ charging system
- 2,400+ chargers through Electrify America
- Bi-directional charging capabilities
Lucid Group, Inc. is an American electric vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Newark, California, United States. Lucid’s other divisions include energy storage, and original equipment manufacturing. The company was founded in 2007. Deliveries of the Dream Edition launch versions of Lucid Air were made available to the first group of 20 reservation holders Saturday, Oct 30, 2021 who departed corporate headquarters as part of a Lucid rally.
DreamDrive, ultra-intuitive advanced driver assistance system, takes Lucid Air to a whole new level.
Perfecting a dream means rigorously testing every part of Lucid Air to ensure it lives up to the standards of luxury electric. This is engineering without compromise.
A look back to the Production Preview event in Arizona at AMP-1 plant.