Inspiring collective and meaningful action to address the world’s most critical challenges and opportunities! Innovation can come from everywhere to anyone. The Expo Live global innovation and partnership programme offers funding, support and exposure to innovators globally whose creative solutions are making a difference to societies, the environment or both. Join an exchange of inspiring new perspectives that tackle the greatest challenges and opportunities of our time, from climate to connectivity, space exploration to the future of human health, and much more.
- Tolerance & Inclusivity 14 – 20 Nov 2021 (How can we foster a greater common understanding to enable more tolerant and inclusive societies?)
- Knowledge & Learning 12 – 18 Dec 2021 (How do we harness and challenge our knowledge today to prepare for the future?)
- Travel & Connectivity 9 – 15 Jan 2022 (How will we balance the impact of the expansion of our digital world with our physical reality?)
- Global Goals 16 – 22 Jan 2022 (What do we need to do together today for a better world in 2030?)
- Health & Wellness 27 Jan – 2 Feb 2022 (How can we create a healthy, happy world?)
- Food, Agriculture & Livelihoods 17 – 23 Feb 2022 (How do we sustainably grow food to meet future demand?)
- Water 20 – 26 Mar 2022 (How will we protect our most precious resource today, for tomorrow?)
We seek not only to bring the world together, but also to chart a course forward – and we can’t do that on our own. We invite you to join us in the pursuit of a cleaner, safer and healthier future for all. When we unite as one and take personal and collective responsibility, our shared impact will make a difference in the quality of life for generations to come. The Programme for People and Planet is a platform for the free and open exchange of new ideas and innovations. It’s designed to help reimagine the global economy; place equality, universal respect and human dignity at the centre of human progress; and instill a sense of responsibility to live in harmony and balance with the natural world.
Through five tracks – Build Bridges, Leave No One Behind, Live in Balance, Thrive Together and UAE Vision 2071 – we will explore humanity’s most pressing challenges through a cultural, social, environmental and economic lens. We will build a global community of action from across our 200-plus participants and partners, and millions of visitors around the world. Together, we will unlock the potential for individuals and communities to shape the future as we engage in conversations that matter and deliver real-life solutions to real-life challenges.
In addition to providing grants, Expo Live showcases global innovators in the Expo Live Pavilion, connecting them to an international network of participating nations, and global businesses, as well as many millions of anticipated visitors. Over the course of the programme, applications have been assessed by over 40 evaluation committee members.
Get hands-on and be part of the action. There’s always something to get excited about, whether you are looking for business opportunities, or want to channel your creativity, dive into a world of flavours or unleash your inner techie.
- Theme Weeks addressing global challenges / Join an exchange of inspiring new perspectives that tackle the greatest challenges and opportunities of our time, from climate to connectivity, space exploration to the future of human health, and much more.
- Innovation and technology / Unleash your inner techie, discover life-changing innovations and experience a truly connected high-tech world.
- Entertainment / Heighten your senses, with everything from opera to A-listers, pop-up theatres to flash mobs, and parades to national day celebrations.
- Food and livelihoods / Enjoy a world of food where taste knows no borders. Discover how everything from climate change to technology will change how we source, prepare and cook food.
- Sports, fitness and wellbeing / There’s no shortage of sports and fitness activities, from football pitches to cricket nets, gyms to classes, and tournaments featuring some of your favourite teams.
- Architecture / Experience countless architectural marvels in one place – from the world’s largest 360-degree projection surface to more than a hundred unique country pavilions.
- Business and entrepreneurship / Pack your calendar with global investment forums, investor pitching conferences, inspiring addresses and more.